I believe that many people know that the emergence of new energy vehicles in recent years has provided great help to our life. At the same time, many friends will choose to buy new energy vehicles. However, some people ask Xiaobian how to charge new energy vehicles correctly? Today, I will tell you how to charge new energy vehicles correctly.
1. In order to keep the battery fully charged, every day riding an electric scooter, no matter 10-50km, should be recharged to make the battery in a "full state" for a long time. Moreover, the battery will be charged on the same day, and it will be recharged after being idle for a few days. It is easy to lead to plate vulcanization and capacity reduction.
2. Carry out regular deep discharge: it is recommended to carry out a deep discharge after two months of use, that is, long-distance riding until the under voltage indicator light flashes and the power is used up, and then charge to recover the battery capacity. It can also know the current capacity level of the battery and whether it needs maintenance and protection.
3. No power loss storage: the storage battery with low power will seriously affect its service life. The longer the idle time is, the more serious the battery damage will be.
4. Regular inspection: if the mileage of the new car is 50km, and there is a serious reduction within three months, such as more than ten kilometers, at this time, you can use a multimeter to check the voltage value of the battery external terminal. Generally, the full charge should be 39-42v. If several volts are less, or open the battery box
If the voltage of one battery is lower than 10.5V, it may be the internal single cell short circuit. At this time, you should find a maintenance station to repair and replace it to avoid damaging the other two good batteries. Also check the charger for failure.
5. The designed load capacity of the electric scooter is 75kg, so avoid carrying heavy objects. Please use pedals to assist when starting and uphill. Because the motor current increases at this time, the battery discharges too fast and the voltage drops rapidly. The smaller the discharge depth of the battery every time it is used, the less the discharge depth is
The longer the service life of the container. Therefore, reducing the high current discharge can prolong the service life of the battery and increase the driving range. In addition, no matter how large the capacity of the battery pack, users should develop the good habit of charging with use.
6. In winter, the battery capacity decreases with the temperature, which is a normal phenomenon. Taking 20 ℃ as the standard, the capacity of - 10 ℃ is generally 80%.
7. Keep the battery surface clean for a long time. Do not expose the car to the sun when storing it. Keep the car in a cool, ventilated and dry place.
(1) The smaller the discharge depth (the shorter the distance) every time the battery is used, the longer the service life of the battery will be. At ordinary times, the good habit of charging with use should be formed, and the battery should always be fully charged.
(2) The charging time should be different according to the driving distance. The longer the mileage, the longer the charging time. Otherwise, the shorter the charging time. The charging time should be controlled within 4-12 hours. Long time charging is not allowed.
(3) When the battery needs to be placed for a long time, it must be fully charged first. Generally, it should be replenished once a month.
(4) High current discharge has a certain damage to the battery, so when starting, climbing, loading and windward, use the foot to help.
(5) When charging, a matching charger should be used. It should be placed in a cool and ventilated place to avoid high temperature and humidity. Do not let water enter the charger to prevent electric shock.
There are certain statements when all things are charged, so you must use the correct method when charging. OK, today's Xiaobian tells you how to correctly charge new energy vehicles. I hope that the narration of Xiaobian can help you.